#GivingTuesday, a global day of giving back following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, returns on November 28 and the Arts Council needs YOUR help! Here’s how you can get involved and make a difference this #GivingTuesday:
- Donate to the Greater Hartford Arts Council. Your contribution provides critical support to more than 150 local arts organizations, helping to foster diversity and equal access to the arts for all people. Give directly at LetsGoArts.org/SeasonOfGiving.
- Attend our Yoga & Mandalas workshop on #GivingTuesday, hosted by our partner Starr Yoga West Hartford, to experience the benefits of art on mental and physical health. All proceeds from the event benefit the Arts Council. Spots are still available, but not for long – RSVP at LetsGoArts.org/Create!
- Share your #MyGivingStory on our blog! Have you supported the arts over the past year? We’d love to hear why the arts matter to you! Snap an #UNSelfie to social media or write a guest post for our blog on the importance of the arts. Download the #UNselfie sheet below and fill out:
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser! The best fundraisers are shared between friends. Harness the power of your social networks and raise money for the Arts Council on #GivingTuesday by hosting your own fundraiser on Facebook. Click here to get started.
- Spread the word! “Donate” your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram post on #GivingTuesday to inspire your audience to give give back to our community and support the arts.
We appreciate your support! No matter how you show your support, you’re helping to improve lives and transform our community through the arts, right here in Greater Hartford!