About Ignition Grants
- Grant funds may be used for initiatives that will increase sustainability, raise organizational profiles and build the capacity necessary to produce cutting-edge work.
- Funding supports critical stages of an organization’s life cycle. Applicants will be divided by “age” to fund initiatives that are most relevant to their “growing pains.”
- Applications must be preceded by an Intent to Apply form and adhere to current guidelines. Please download and review current guidelines before submitting Intent to Apply form.
- Only applicants approved through the Intent to Apply process may submit an application.
- Once submitted, applications undergo a rigorous panel review process (see The Grant Process). Panel recommendations are sent to the Arts Council’s Board of Directors for final approval.
Guidelines & Forms
Guidelines and forms are updated as of August 2018. Please ensure you are using the most up-to-date guidelines and forms by checking the revised date at the bottom of each document.
Deadlines & Important Dates
All deadlines are by 11:59PM.
|Initiative Dates||January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019|
|Intent to Apply||August 30|
|Intent to Apply Notification||September 6|
|Award Notification||Late November|