About Ignition Grants
- Grant funds may be used for initiatives that will increase sustainability, raise organizational profiles and build the capacity necessary to produce cutting-edge work.
- Funding supports critical stages of an organization’s life cycle.
- Applicants are REQUIRED to discuss the initiative with Arts Council staff prior to submitting an application. The objective is to support applicants in presenting strong proposals.
- An Intent to Apply is no longer required.
- Once submitted, applications undergo a rigorous panel review process. Panel recommendations are sent to the Arts Council’s Board of Directors for final approval.
Guidelines & Forms
Guidelines and forms are frequently updated. Please ensure you are using the most up-to-date guidelines and forms by checking the revised date at the bottom of each document.
Deadlines & Important Dates
All deadlines are by 11:59PM.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Award Notification: May 1, 2019
Initiative Dates: July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
Current Ignition Grant Recipients