- Bring in a fresh perspective to assist with problem solving with an opportunity for leadership development.
- Volunteers may provide connections with a new network of businesses and individuals.
- Make a tangible impact on the Greater Hartford arts community.
- Gain insight from trained business professionals who volunteer their time and skills to assist with distinct management and organizational projects.
- Tackle a project outside your current skillset.
- Learn new skills and make new connections. Some BVA projects result in new board members, committee member, long term volunteers, and new donors.
We’re accepting applications from potential volunteers to be added to our BVA volunteer roster: March 1, June 1, September 1, December 1
Questions? Contact Amanda Roy at email@example.com.
“We are so thankful for this amazing opportunity to partner with a local business professional. Pro Bono work is a huge help to nonprofit organizations that might not have the funds or bandwidth to undertake very important projects. Having a knowledgeable individual assist us with creating artist and employee contracts, as well as a Human Resources handbook was undoubtedly helpful, and most certainly a great learning experience.” - Judy Dworin, Executive Director, Judy Dworin Performance ProjectJudy Dworin Performance Project
“Working as a business volunteer provides you with the opportunity to connect business with community and local culture. It has been a pleasure collaborating with artists in this program to create lasting ways in which organizations can thrive and continue educate and inspire others.” - Marketing Volunteer from Day PitneyBVA Marketing Volunteer