About Ignition Grants
- Grant funds may be used for initiatives that will increase sustainability, raise organizational profiles and build the capacity necessary to produce cutting-edge work.
- Funding supports critical stages of an organization’s life cycle. Applicants will be divided by “age” to fund initiatives that are most relevant to their “growing pains.”
- Applications must be preceded by an Intent to Apply form and adhere to current guidelines. Please download and review current guidelines before submitting Intent to Apply form.
- Only applicants approved through the Intent to Apply process may submit an application.
- Once submitted, applications undergo a rigorous panel review process (see The Grant Process). Panel recommendations are sent to the Arts Council’s Board of Directors for final approval.
Guidelines & Forms