Thanks to the help of companies like yours, the Greater Hartford Arts Council works to make our region a vibrant place to live, create and grow.
We invite you to join our efforts!
Make a Corporate Contribution
With nearly 50 years of experience investing in the arts and cultural community of Greater Hartford, we understand where support is needed most and can help you create the largest impact with your gift.
$10,000 or more
- All benefits listed below, and
- Introductions to Cultural Influencers
- Private tour of one of the arts organizations supported by the Arts Council for up to 15 people
$9,999 – $5,000
- All benefits listed below, and
- One team-building art activity for your employees
- 20 free Let’s Go Arts cards for your employees
$4,999 – $2,500
- Logo on our website (LetsGoArts.org, visited by more than 40,000 unique visitors throughout the year, as well as on our blog with more than 6,000 regular readers)
- Verbal recognition at the Arts Council’s Annual Celebration by the CEO. This event draws more than 150 corporate, community and arts leaders from throughout the Capital Region.
- Logo recognition on printed and digital annual report (distributed to 1,000+ stakeholders)
Start a Workplace Giving Campaign
A workplace campaign engages employees in your company and gives them an opportunity to donate to a cause that matter to them. Your workplace campaign is tailored to the specific goals, culture and needs of your company. We will work with you to craft a campaign that is right for your company!
Sponsor a Community Program or Event
With sponsorship opportunities ranging from $2,500-$10,000+, your company can support one of our special events or community programs. Sponsorship offers a unique opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to the arts, as well as connect with a like-minded audience.
We work closely with you to align business interests with the sponsorship opportunities that best meet the needs of your company. Through a sponsorship, we can help you offer your employees and clients opportunities to participate in cultural experiences, get involved in the community, increase your brand visibility, and create unique marketing, advertising and on-site promotional opportunities.
We are always available to meet and talk with you about these different partnership opportunities.
Thank you for your support!
For questions please contact Roxane Sanders, Director of Development.
860-525-8629, x237 I RSanders [at] letsgoarts.org
Showcase Community Commitment
Research increasingly shows that people want to work for companies that are dedicated to giving back to their community. Partnering with the Arts Council shows you care about the communities you served and are committed, to creating a stronger, more vibrant community for your employees to live in.
Increased Employee Engagement
Company-sponsored philanthropy and volunteer opportunities make employees feel connected, engaged and appreciated. In addition, giving employees the opportunity to tap into their own creativity and showcase their talents builds team spirit and creates a safe environment where ideas can be freely shared.
The Arts Council supports more than 150 local arts and cultural organizations each year, which means your one gift is invested across a variety of organizations. We regularly review each organization’s financials, work closely with them to offer guidance when needed and offer organizational and professional development resources.